Children's Communication Center, Inc. (CCC) is thrilled to share our painted rock campaign, #LittleOnesRock, as a transition from summer to the approaching #BackToSchool schedule. This starts on August 12th through September 7th, so get ready!
This first theme for our #LittleOneRocks campaign is dedicated to all that our "little ones" can Be.
We are starting with #BeRocks to express concepts that will fill our "little ones" (and others) with inspiration, positive thinking, encouragement, and imagination.
The #BeRocks span the alphabet from #AtoZ with words generated by our friends of all ages. Since we are a pediatric Speech-Language Pathology practice (SLP), the language, literacy, and learning aspect should not surprise anyone.
We will start the fun on Saturday, August 12th and each day we will feature rocks beginning with the letter of the day. It will run 26 days and on day 27 we will feature all our #BeRocks from #AtoZ.
Our "little ones" will benefit and "rock" even more after this family activity filled with new words and concepts from our #BeRocks!
If you are not familiar with the painted rock experience, read our first blog post, http://www.childrenscommunication.com/category/little-ones-rock/
How you can participate:
Please share your suggestion/s in a FB message to Children's Communication Center, Inc., Tallahassee, FL: What you would tell "little ones" to "be _________" What word would you put in the blank?
If you would like to share in the placement of the #BeRocks, please FB message Children's Communication Center, Inc., Tallahassee, FL, with a special alphabet letter request.
AND, if you are a business that would like to support rock placement in/out and are on the natural path of our "little ones" and families, FB message, Children's Communication Center, Inc., Tallahassee, FL. If you have a word that lines up with your business, let us know and we will reserve it for you!
What do you do when you find our #BeRocks?
When you find our Little Ones Rock #BeRocks, please do the following:
1. Take a picture of your little one holding the rock, BOTH the front and back of the rock. If you prefer to keep your little one's face out of the photo, that is absolutely fine, little one's hands are perfect too! We also appreciate grownups, so join the photo shoot!
2. Tag us @childrenscommunication on your PUBLIC post on Facebook and Instagram.
3. Use our hashtag #LittleOnesRock in your PUBLIC post on Facebook and Instagram.
4. Rehide the #BeRocks and let us know in your post where you are rehiding it.
5. Then when we see your post, we will Thank You by donating a book to our Little Free Library (LFL) at Winthrop Park's playground!! Be sure to visit to Share & Borrow a book too! Watch our LFL dedication video.
6. Look for more rocks and repeat the steps above!
1. This is NOT a Scavenger Hunt, it is a "hide & seek" activity. The rocks should be VISIBLE, not hidden in grass (ruins lawn mowers) and in a safe, public location.
2. Place the #BeRocks somewhere safe in the natural path of little ones.
3. In order for your posts to be visible, they must be set as PUBLIC for the audience.
4. Before placing a #BeRocks in a business location, gain permission from the owner and the manager.
5. For more community guidelines, please see the Tallahassee Rocks guidelines for businesses that are OFF LIMITS.
Thank you for sharing in the CCC campaign dedicated to our "little ones" because yes, they rock!