The Experience Tallahassee Festival is a partnership between FSU, TCC and FAMU to welcome students into the community, and demonstrate that Tallahassee is a great place to live, work and play – during and after college.
Now in its fourth year, Experience Tallahassee 2018 will be introducing new elements to further showcase our diverse amenities and culture.
• Three mini “pre-events” at nearby Tallahassee Districts to showcase the area’s offerings.
• Live, Work and Play sections, including a career- focused area for students to network with local business owners and talk with the universities’ Career Centers.
• Performances by local arts organizations and student groups.
• “Taste of Tallahassee,” featuring a wide variety of local eats.
• Local “ambassadors” to welcome and engage the students.